Nádúr Covid-19 Policy Video
Nádúr Covid-19 Policy
While our normal welcome of a friendly handshake is temporarily paused, you will still be greeted at Nadur Spa with a warm smile from the same friendly faces. We will be offering all your favourite treatments with the extra sanitation measures in place to ensure that during your visit with us you will feel safe and protected.
The following are some of the measures that the spa team have in place:
- We have introduced temperature checks for all our team at the start of every day.
- Therapists will wear masks during all treatments and these will be replaced after every treatment.
- Perspex screens will in place at the spa reception desk and all manicure stations.
- Our team have been re-trained in all covid-19 prevention and control measures, in accordance with government guidelines.
- Our team are practising strict hygiene controls, including thorough hand washing after every guest and sanitising and ventilation of treatment rooms between guest’s treatments.
- Social distancing advice will be adhered to. Managing guest capacity throughout the spa will allow us to control this.
- Increased and frequent sanitation and cleaning schedules are in place throughout the spa.
Our spa journey has been updated; guests can now enjoy 60 minutes of blissful tranquillity in our thermal suite which includes a herbal glass sauna and bubbling outdoor hot tub. Following treatments, guests will have 60 minutes in our relaxation room to snuggle up in our very aptly named cocoon pods. While restrictions are in place, the steam room will not be in operation as this is currently considered high risk.
We carry out chemical checks of our hot tub at regular intervals throughout the day to maintain the optimal levels of chlorine. Also by keeping our sauna at the normal high temperature setting, it makes it a very difficult environment for any virus to survive.
The health and well-being of all our team and guests are paramount to us. We are closely monitoring the ongoing and ever changing situation of covid-19 and want to ensure you, our guest, that when the time is right for you to pay us a visit we will be prepared to safely and caringly welcome you back to Nadur Spa.