Alayne and Willie
1. Tell us a little about how you met
We met in ‘Whispers’ nightclub in Newcastle West on a night out.
2. Talk us through the proposal (How did he/she pop the big question?)
We were in the car on our way to Limerick when he asked me to marry him.
1. Where was your ceremony?
St. Ita’s Church, Raheenagh, Co. Limerick
2. Where was your wedding reception?
Ballygarry House Hotel & Spa
3. Why Ballygarry House Hotel & Spa?
The standard of service was excellent & it really is the most perfect wedding venue
4. Tell us what was the most memorable part of your day?
The wedding reception & the bestman’s speech
5. Have you any advice for future couples?
Enjoy your day no matter what happens & definitely book the Ballygarry House Hotel & Spa as they provide an excellent standard of service all your guests will be amazed.
The Dream Team
Ballygarry House Hotel Wedding Manager: Cathal Nugent
Wedding Stationery: On Silver Pond
Cake: Heavenly Baked
Flowers: Tie the Knot Weddings
Entertainment: The Bentley Boys
Photographer: Black Diamond Photography
Videographer: Daydream Pictures
The Glad Rags
Wedding Dress: Finesse Bridal Wear
Bridesmaid Dresses: Kates Kloset
Groomswear: Scanlan’s Menswear
The Glam Squad
Hair: Clara Doak
Make up: Benefit Limerick
Nails: Nails by Eimear